Public holidays in Poland
Below you will find a list of public holidays in Poland.
Please note, that during some of them shops and official institutions are closed.
- New Year’s Day – 1st January
- Epiphany – 6th January
- Easter – Sunday and Monday, in March or April
- Labour Day – 1st May
- Constitution Day – 3rd May
- Corpus Christi – Thursday, in June
- Assumption of Virgin Mary, Polish Army Day – 15th August
- All Saints Day – 1st November
- The Independence Day – 11th November
- Christmas Eve – 24th December
- Christmas – 25th and 26th December