Warsaw Univeristy of technology (9)


Citizens from outside of the EU and EEA can enter Poland only with a valid travel document (passport) and a visa issued by a Polish Embassy or Consulate in their home countries.

  • A short-term visa is issued for a maximum of 3 months;
  • A long-term visa is issued for a maximum of 12 months.

One should apply for a visa covering your planned period of study in Poland as prolonging a visa is possible only once and under exceptional circumstances.

Depending on your Polish visa expiry date, you should start your Polish resident card application procedure. For more information about this procedure you should contact our office after your arrival in Poland.